Monday, 15 August 2016

MY TOP 4 SKIN CARE PRODUCTS


Hey,

So I'm always striving for good skin care products that will help protect my sensitive skin, and not leave me dry soon after applying it. I love it when I've had a shave and after applying lotion my skin looks and feels healthy.

The first product on the list is soap and glory's 'The Breakfast Scrub'. Not only does it smell good but it gives you a soft and smooth finish. (Pic below)

SOAP AND GLORY- The Breakfast Scrub available at Boots for £6.40
Johnson's Baby Lotion- available at ASDA for £2.00

Once my face is completely dry without the help of a towel, I put a small amount of Johnsons baby lotion on. 

Garnier body lotion- Available at Boots for £2.43. 
 
I swap from day to day using either the Garnier or Nivea body lotion, they both seem pretty similar but Nivea has a longer lasting smell.

Nivea body lotion- Available at Superdrug for £6.79.

@Shirelle_SVLH

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Shirelle SVLH. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig